'Prayer in Daily Life' - Notes from 2016 St John's Spring series for reflection here.......Prayer in Daily Life
'Praying with Icons' - A booklet prepared by Alison Asquith and presented at the St John's Spring Series 2016 has kindly been made available to download here....Praying with Icons
For more keydates for your diary please refer to the St John's Camberwell 2017 Formation and education program here.....2017 Education Program
anglicare partnership group
30th October 2017
"An ever-rolling stream"
A look into the archives of St Johns with Keith Dempster
for further dates please follow the following link ...
For other coming events of the support groups within St John's Camberwell please follow the link here ...
St John's parishioners have recently considered a proposal to use the Old Vicarage for a contemplative community along the lines of the community being established at Lambeth by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The information brochure and the Vicar's pastoral letter on the proposal can be downloaded below:
- Contemplative community brochure
- Pastoral letter Pentecost 3
- Archbishop’s address to the Synod of Bishops in Rome 2012 - abbrev
- Freeman - The Grateful Church of the Future
- The Power of One-Joan Chittister on St Benedict In the sixth century
- Intentional Communities - suggested resources
- Contemplative Community Proposal - Rule & Selection